Monday, October 19, 2009

New Tricks: Rolling Over and Sucking on Big Toe!

He loves sucking on his big toe. This is everytime he is on the changing table. I love it!!!!


Lucas is rolling over. He started doing it about a week ago, but only once a day or everyother day and with our assistance by having him look at us so he could arch his back thus making him roll over (didn't always work) . BUT today... I placed him down on his belly on the ground so I could go wash my hands and get his banana and when I came back he had rolled over all on his own. Now, he is doing it over and over without our help. He also tried banana today for the first time and he seems to like it. Enjoys making raspberries!!!!

1 comment:

  1. He's so stinking cute! I can't wait to see him next week!

    ReplyDelete